Welcome to Summer Oaks Condo Association
Summer Oaks Condo Association (SOCA) is a private homeowners association located on beautiful Lake Wisconsin in the Town of Merrimac, Wisconsin. SOCA is a mixed community of 65 condominiums comprised of full-time and part-time owners; as well as annual rentals.
All of the condos are privately owned and are not managed by the Association. The property management contacts on this website cannot assist you if you have questions regarding sales or rentals.
Our piers, tennis courts, swimming pool, and hot tub facilities are not open to the public and are reserved for exclusive use by our owners, renters, and guests.
Summer Oaks is located just off of State Highway 78 next to the Sauk County boat landing. We are exactly halfway between Prairie du Sac and the Village of Merrimac.
All condos are privately owned. The Association does not manage the resale of units, private owner rentals, or any other private activities of our owners.
The pool may be closed for maintenance, health conditions, or inclement weather as required by law.
- If rain prevents the people from seeing the bottom of the pool.
- If there has been rain, thunder or lightning, and the storm is projected to continue.
- Lightning within a 30-mile radius.
- Mechanical breakdown.
- Fecal matter.
- Any time the pool cannot meet the state codes for the safety, maintenance, and operation of pools and water attractions.
- Broken glass will require a 1-2 week shutdown of the pool as it required to be drained and cleaned. Unlike professional water parks, we do not have chemical feeders and have to condition and treat the water back to the legal standards.
When the gates are locked, the pool is closed. Jumping the fence is considered trespassing and will be prosecuted.
Quarterly Board Meeting
May 1, 2021, at 9:00 AM via ZOOM
Annual Unit Owner’s Meeting
October 2, 2021, at 9 AM
The pool is open daily from 9 am - 10 pm from May 15th through September 15th. Weather permitting.
Contact Us: email@example.com